Used Car Buyers Frequently Asked Questions
HOW IT WORKS – 3 EASY STEPS
STEP 1: GET A QUOTE
- Call us toll free at 1-888-44-BUCKS or 1-888-442-8757
- You can also fill out our online form for a free car appraisal.
- Receive a quote based on year, make, model and mileage.
STEP 2: FREE ON-SITE CAR APPRAISAL
Drive into our convenient location.
We test drive your vehicle.
You get a free car appraisal.
A firm offer is made, on the spot.
Make sure to bring these items with you:
- Proper Identification – Driver’s License or Photo ID
- Certificate of Title
- Letter of Authorization – (only if you are representing the owner)
- If Leased and/or Financed:
- Lien release or letter of satisfaction if your vehicle was financed
- Payment book or statement
- Certificate of Title – Note: your bank, finance or leasing company may be in possession of your title
STEP 3: WE BUY CAR – YOU GET PAID
- All license plates and inspection stickers will be removed.
- We will pay off your lien/lease with certified funds, and obtain the title/lien release from the lien holder.
- With our coupon, you can get cash back for your ride home!
Read Frequently Asked Questions About Our Used Car Buying Services
Selling a used vehicle doesn’t always come easy but with Big Bucks Auto™ we’ve eliminated the hassle and have created an easy process. In this section we’ve taken the time to list a few topics that might be helpful in answering any of your questions about our used car buying services, from financing questions to title issues.
When we buy used cars not only do we offer top dollars in a competitive market, we deliver the professionalism that others do not.
Should you not be able to find the answers to your questions on this page, please don’t hesitate to contact us toll-free at 1-888-44-BUCKS.
Big Bucks Auto™ eNewsletter – read useful and interesting articles relating to the automotive industry.