Search Automotive Articles
- Need a Valentine’s gift for your sweetheart? Start by selling your car.
- Did your car survive Hurricane Sandy undamaged? Think about trading it in for cash today!
- Need cash for the holidays? Trade in your car, truck or motorcycle for cash now!
- Did Hurricane Sandy damage your car? Experts offer helpful tips.
- Kelley Blue Book: inaccurate values for those thinking “sell my car”
Category Archives: Car Tips & Advice
Looking for a way to get your loved one a Valentine’s Day gift? One great way is to sell your car for cash. Cars are expensive to keep in greater New York, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut,, and getting … Continue reading
New Yorkers are resilient. They are survivors. No matter what type of adversity has been thrown at them in recent years, the people of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut have shown again and again that they will not back … Continue reading
How to Assess Water Damaged Cars Hurricane Sandy has come and gone, but as we see reported in the news daily, it has left lasting damage and destruction throughout the greater New York, New Jersey, Long Island and Connecticut area … Continue reading
How to Assess Water Damaged Cars Hurricane Irene has come and gone, leaving damage and destruction in its wake. Hopefully your loved ones are safe and sound. I’ve heard a lot of questions lately since Irene left town. I know … Continue reading
As gas prices continue to rise steadily, sales in motorcycles and scooters are also climbing. Recent data from the Motorcycle Industry Council shows that motorcycle sales increased by 7.2% in the first quarter of 2011 (compared to the same time … Continue reading