Search Automotive Articles
- Need a Valentine’s gift for your sweetheart? Start by selling your car.
- Did your car survive Hurricane Sandy undamaged? Think about trading it in for cash today!
- Need cash for the holidays? Trade in your car, truck or motorcycle for cash now!
- Did Hurricane Sandy damage your car? Experts offer helpful tips.
- Kelley Blue Book: inaccurate values for those thinking “sell my car”
Category Archives: Owning a Car in New York City
Looking for a way to get your loved one a Valentine’s Day gift? One great way is to sell your car for cash. Cars are expensive to keep in greater New York, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut,, and getting … Continue reading
Port Authority Raises Tolls & New Jersey Transit Absorbs the Hike As of 3 a.m. Sunday, September 18th, 2011, the current cost of living and commuting to New York City just became very painful for commuters and motorists. Drivers who … Continue reading
Don’t crash your car or else you’ll have to sell your car! Winter is officially here and that means bad road conditions are here as well! Now that the New Year has rung in and the holidays are nearly behind … Continue reading
Well, Christmas is right around the corner and to a lot of us New Yorkers that means a ton of congested traffic is as well. During the holidays I try to get in the spirit. As part of my commitment … Continue reading
History of Traffic Laws & William Phelps Eno When you are stuck in traffic, staring up at that red light that seems like it will never change – don’t blame William Phelps Eno. He was just trying to help. The … Continue reading