Search Automotive Articles
- Need a Valentine’s gift for your sweetheart? Start by selling your car.
- Did your car survive Hurricane Sandy undamaged? Think about trading it in for cash today!
- Need cash for the holidays? Trade in your car, truck or motorcycle for cash now!
- Did Hurricane Sandy damage your car? Experts offer helpful tips.
- Kelley Blue Book: inaccurate values for those thinking “sell my car”
Category Archives: Auto Industry News
How to Assess Water Damaged Cars Hurricane Sandy has come and gone, but as we see reported in the news daily, it has left lasting damage and destruction throughout the greater New York, New Jersey, Long Island and Connecticut area … Continue reading
It’s hard to believe that it’s already been one year since I was talking about the Paris Auto Show. So much has changed, but one thing has remained the same: we buy used cars. This year’s auto show unveiled more … Continue reading
How to Assess Water Damaged Cars Hurricane Irene has come and gone, leaving damage and destruction in its wake. Hopefully your loved ones are safe and sound. I’ve heard a lot of questions lately since Irene left town. I know … Continue reading
As gas prices continue to rise steadily, sales in motorcycles and scooters are also climbing. Recent data from the Motorcycle Industry Council shows that motorcycle sales increased by 7.2% in the first quarter of 2011 (compared to the same time … Continue reading
If you have a used car to sell, this is the year to do it. According to CNN Money, the supply of late model used cars (new vehicles in 2008 leased out on the typical 3-year contract) is about to … Continue reading